In terms of blogging, 2016 was a wonderful year for this blog and me. What I did the whole year? Well, I read books, blogged about them, met new bloggers, and read their intriguing blog posts.
This post is about blog “posts”. The post you read, liked, shared and gave me your lovely feedback. This post is a reminder of all that. Here’s the curated list:
Old is Gold
These blog posts were published in before 2015, yet they were popular among the readers of Confessions of a Readaholic.
- What To Learn From Dante’s Inferno?
- Review: Inferno by Dante
- Review: Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
- Review: David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Chris McCandless Reading List
- Review: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
New Posts that Got Popular this year
- Top 10 Non-Fiction Books I read in 2016
- Meditating with Marcus Aurelius
- Understanding Infinite Jest
- Do E-books Allow Us to Read Books Properly?
- Crime and Punishment and Redemption
- Stop Procrastinating and Start Reading
- Review: The Code of Manavas by Arpit Bakshi
- Review: The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
- Review: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
- Celebrating 4 Years