500 posts feel like little piece of milestone. I wasn’t looking to this when I started blogging.
Blogging has definitely changed my life
Blogging has definitely changed my life in these ways:
- Its a door that leads to many more doors.
- It gave me my first opportunity to get published as poet.
- Blogging has help to revive my reading habit and stick to it no matter what.
- Through blogging, I have learned the consistency needed to do something for longer period of time. I have been blogging for four years now.
- I have made a few friends too and most of my fellow bloggers have been very generous to me.
What I am looking forward to?
- More books to read, more books to review and more author interviews.
- Publishing useful stuff.
- A little bit of extra consistency.
- Writing for Publications and other blogs, though I have already started contributing.