My Rating: 5/5
These notes include Books Recommended to Tim over his interviews with various people. Do take a look in those books, you might find something useful and that you haven’t read before.
- Questions are your pickaxes and competitive advantage.
- Borrow liberally, combine uniquely, and create your own bespoke blueprint.
- Very often, “our” beliefs are not our own.
- The superheroes you have in your mind (idols, icons, titans, billionaires, etc.) are nearly all walking flaws who’ve maximized 1 or 2 strengths.
- Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
- Everyone struggles. Take solace in that.
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” —Lao Tzu
- “The rule is: The basics are the basics, and you can’t beat the basics.”
- take phosphatidylserine and N-acetyl cysteine (NAC). For me, this also has a noticeable impact on lowering anxiety the following day.
- 59 Seconds: Change Your Life in Under a Minute by Richard Wiseman (for stress reduction)
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- when you’re a leader, people are going to mimic your behavior, at a minimum. . . . It’s a guarantee. So here’s the key piece of advice, this is all he said:
- ‘Calm is contagious.’”
Continue reading “BOOK NOTES: Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss”